Wellington is an extremely convenient subdivision in the City of Manassas, VA. The homes were built during the mid-90’s. Its’ popularity is enhanced by the fact it is a beautifully maintained subdivision of both town homes and detached homes. The detached homes are built on approximately 1/4 acre lots. There are both garage and non-garage town homes
- Bus service to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at Manassas Mall approximately 15 minutes from Wellington
- Train service to Alexandria and Washington on Virginia Railway Express trains is available at the Manassas station. The Alexandria and Crystal City stations provide the ability to transfer to Metrorail for travel throughout the entire subway system.
- Bus service to Tysons Corner is available at Liberia and Centreville
Schools, Colleges and Libraries
- All City of Manassas public schools are fully accredited. There are 9 campuses – see Manassas Schools for more information and to locate a school.
- George Mason University Prince William Campus is within 15 minutes
- Bull Run Regional Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Wellington Station for complete neighborhood shopping is located on Wellington Rd just outside the subdivision
- Manassas Mall, numerous other shopping centers and specialty shops can be found along SudleyRd (Rt 234) within 15 minutes of Wellington
- Historic Old Manassas with boutiques, antique book store and fine dining is within 10 minutes
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you