About River Falls, Woodbridge VA
River Falls is a community of upscale homes located off the Prince William County Parkway behind the County Center Complex. Entrance to the subdivision is gained by turning onto Greatbridge Road from the Prince William County Parkway.
The homes are sited on lots ranging in size from 1/5 acre to 5 or more acres.
Old Hickory Golf Club is the star attraction in River Falls – it is in the center of the subdivision and provides very many golf course lots. It is a membership club with both weekday and full week memberships available. There is a pro shop, of course, and a banquet room that can be rented for private funtions. For more details see Old Hickory
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at the Lindendale Road Commuter Lot (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 30 minutes from River Falls
- The Prince William Parkway at the County Center entrance facilitates cross county commuting
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 40 minutes from River Falls
SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES
- Westridge Elementary – in the community
- Benton Middle approximately 10 minutes
- Osbourn Park High approximately 20 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library less than 10 minutes
- The Shops at County Center with Harris Teeter, Starbucks and numerous restaurants is less than 10 minutes from River Falls
- Mapledale Plaza on Dale Boulevard with a Super Giant is less than 10 minutes
- The Glen on The Prince William Parkway and Old Bridge Road with Safeway and Panera Bread is less than 10 minutes
- Hoadly Marketplace with Bloom is approximately 10 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you.