Port Potomac is one of the new communities in the Woodbridge VA area. The clubhouse and fountains at the entrance have become well known landmarks along the Route 1 corridor.
Highly respected builders Ryan Homes, Drees Homes, NVR and MI Homes have given the subdivision a unique, diversified appearance with a wide variety of detached and town home styles.
Deciding where to live in Woodbridge is a concern if commuting north to the Pentagon and Washington, DC. Residents of Port Potomac have commuter rail service available nearby at the VRE Rippon Train Station.
PRTC express bus service to both the Pentagon and Wahington, DC locations is available at the commuter parking lot at Route 234 and US1. It is where you can meet your carpool or commute using Slug Lines.
A visit to the Prince William County Public Schools System site provides details on the many programs offered by the second largest system in Virginia. It is keeping pace with the growth throughout the county. There are three neighborhood shopping centers within approximately 15 minutesl. Homeowners in Port Potomac enjoy all the latest energy saving features currently available plus a wide variety of community activities. The clubhouse is the centerpiece of many of them with its’ indoor and outdoor pools, gym, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts. Our video features both the clubhouse and amenities as well as a look at a representative sampling of Port Potomac homes.
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is just west of I-95 on Route 234 It features a Shopper’s, Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- Lake Montclair Center is approximately 15 minutes
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City.
- The Market at Opitz Crossing is approximately 15 minutes
- Port Potomac homeowners will enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, kid’s activities, business center and a very active community association
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you