- Home sites average between 1/2 and 3/4 acre
- Construction started in 1995 and was complete by 2000.
- Home sizes range from 1,700 to 4,000 square feet
- The homes were built by either NV Homes, Oak Ridge Builders or Quaker Homes – all three are among the finest in Northern Virginia
- Meadowbrook Woods is conveniently located on Dumfries Rd (State Rt 234) – approximately 12 minutes to the Prince William Parkway via Hoadly Road, 20 minutes to I-95 via Dumfries Road and 20 minutes to I-66 via Dumfries Road and the Prince William Parkway
- Approximately 20 minutes to the Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the VDOT parking lot at Route 234 and Rt 1. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line in Dumfries at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is approximately 20 minutes to MCB Quantico from Meadowbrook Woods
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 25 minutes – you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station.
Schools and Libraries
- Marshall Elementary
- Benton Middle
- Osbourn Park High
- See the Prince William County Public School Locator to verify the schools for a specific home address.
- Chinn Regional Library” target=”_blank”>Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes from Meadowbrook Woods
Lake Montclair Shopping Center is approximately 10 minutes
- Fortuna Village Center is approximately 15 minutes
- Hoadly Road Marketplace is approximately 10 minutes
- The Shops at County Center (Harris Teeter) is approximately 12 minutes
- Meadowbrook Woods has its’ own pool, tennis court, basketball court and playground
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you