- Stanley Martin
- Richmond American
- Ryland Homes
Proximity to commuting options, schools, shopping and recreation are major factors to consider in a home purchase whether it be for your convenience or resale. As you review these four categories you will realize Hope Hill Crossing will easily satisfy all of those requirements.
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC operates from the VDOT Commuter lot at Route 234 and I-95 (approximately 10 to 15 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing)
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 20 minutes – you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing during rush hour
- School assignments could change – it is best to search by address at Prince William County Public Schools for more detailed information.
- Dale City Neighborhood Library is located in the Center Plaza Shopping Center approximately 10 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 15 minutes
- Staples Mill Plaza at Spriggs and Minnieville is less than 10 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is east of Hope Hill Crossing on Route 234 It features a Shopper’s Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are three shopping centers within 15 minutes at Minnieville and Dale Boulevard
- Potomac Mills is within 20 minutes
- Lake Montclair Center is approximately 10 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Trails, playgrounds, tennis courts and pool will be in the communit
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its’ beginning with galleries for each of the country’s conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
Please call me at 703-499-9279 to make an appointment to visit the homes at Hope Hill Crossing.
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you