Brittany is an extremely popular subdivision in the eastern section of Prince William County VA. First, there are only 325 homes in a beautifully planned community. Second,quick access (less than 15 minutes) to I-95 commuting options and MCB Quantico are also major contributors to the popularity of Brittany
The Multiple Listing Service Links Below Are Updated Hourly
- Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the Brittany Commuter lot. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line in Dumfries at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is 4.7 miles to MCB Quantico from Brittany
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 20 minutes – you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- Pattie Elementary
- Graham Park Middle
- Forest Park High
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is 1/10 of a mile from Brittany. It features a Shopper’s, Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops and restaurants
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes of Brittany on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes from Brittany on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Indoor Ice Rink is also located on Dale Boulevard about 20 minutes away
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes from Brittany.
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 to 15 minutes
Art and Karen Kruschka have 36 years experience as real estate professionals in Brittany and Prince William County
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.