About River Falls, Woodbridge VA
River Falls is a community of upscale homes located off the Prince William County Parkway behind the County Center Complex. Entrance to the subdivision is gained by turning onto Greatbridge Road from the Prince William County Parkway.
The homes are sited on lots ranging in size from 1/5 acre to 5 or more acres.
Old Hickory Golf Club is the star attraction in River Falls – it is in the center of the subdivision and provides very many golf course lots. It is a membership club with both weekday and full week memberships available. There is a pro shop, of course, and a banquet room that can be rented for private funtions. For more details see Old Hickory
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at the Lindendale Road Commuter Lot (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 30 minutes from River Falls
- The Prince William Parkway at the County Center entrance facilitates cross county commuting
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 40 minutes from River Falls
The Value Of The River Falls Real Estate Report
- Real estate market conditions can and do fluctuate throughout the year due to seasonal or economic conditions. Timely information is key to highlight trends to guide both buyers and sellers of real estate.
- Data accuracy is another principal element of this report. The statistics are a compilation of every real estate transaction in the area MLS for this postal address and ZIP code
- The report compares the data for every home category and month with the same period a year prior. Two full years of data are provided in a 12 month report format
- Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
River Falls Active Listings Report
River Falls Sold Listings Report
River Falls Median Sold Price
The figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES
- Westridge Elementary – in the community
- Benton Middle approximately 10 minutes
- Osbourn Park High approximately 20 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library less than 10 minutes
- The Shops at County Center with Harris Teeter, Starbucks and numerous restaurants is less than 10 minutes from River Falls
- Mapledale Plaza on Dale Boulevard with a Super Giant is less than 10 minutes
- The Glen on The Prince William Parkway and Old Bridge Road with Safeway and Panera Bread is less than 10 minutes
- Hoadly Marketplace with Bloom is approximately 10 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you.