Wellington is an extremely convenient subdivision in the City of Manassas, VA. The homes were built during the mid-90’s. Its’ popularity is enhanced by the fact it is a beautifully maintained subdivision of both town homes and detached homes. The detached homes are built on approximately 1/4 acre lots. There are both garage and non-garage town homes.
The Value Of The Wellington Manassas VA Real Estate Report
- Real estate market conditions can and do fluctuate throughout the year due to seasonal or economic conditions. Timely information is key to highlight trends to guide both buyers and sellers of real estate.
- Data accuracy is another principal element of this report. The statistics are a compilation of every real estate transaction in the area MLS for this postal address and ZIP code
- The report compares the data for every home category and month with the same period a year prior. Two full years of data are provided in a 12 month report format
- Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
Wellington Manassas VA Active Listings Report
Wellington Manassas VA Sold Listings Report
Wellington Manassas VA Average Sold Price
The figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
- Bus service to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at Manassas Mall approximately 15 minutes from Wellington
- Train service to Alexandria and Washington on Virginia Railway Express trains is available at the Manassas station. The Alexandria and Crystal City stations provide the ability to transfer to Metrorail for travel throughout the entire subway system.
- Bus service to Tysons Corner is available at Liberia and Centreville
Schools, Colleges and Libraries
- All City of Manassas public schools are fully accredited. There are 9 campuses – see Manassas Schools for more information and to locate a school.
- George Mason University Prince William Campus is within 15 minutes
- Bull Run Regional Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Wellington Station for complete neighborhood shopping is located on Wellington Rd just outside the subdivision
- Manassas Mall, numerous other shopping centers and specialty shops can be found along SudleyRd (Rt 234) within 15 minutes of Wellington
- Historic Old Manassas with boutiques, antique book store and fine dining is within 10 minutes
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Wellington Manassas VA home contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you