Dumfries 22025 is located in the southeastern section of Prince William County. Montclair is the largest residential community in 22025.
- On State Route 234 cross county 4 lane expressway
- 15 to 20 minutes to the Rippon Landing VRE commuter station
- 10 to 15 minutes to VDOT commuter lot at Route 234 and I-95
Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
Dumfries 22025 Year End 2014 Real Estate Analysis
- The number of Dumfries 22025 homes available for buyers has shown significant increases in 2014. Buyers like a wide range of properties from which to select
- Homes sold in Dumfries 22025 have increased significantly over 2014. That’s good news for property owners.
- The continued good news< for Dumfries 22025 homeowners is that the Average Sold Price of both detached homes and town homes have remained stable with realistic increases
- The Dumfries 22025 real estate market is stable and strong. An investment in Dumfries 22025 should be a wise investment
Active Dumfries 2202 Real Listings
Number of Dumfries 22025 Homes Sold
Average Sold Price of Dumfries 22025 Real Estate
The Dumfries VA figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
The Kruschkas are long-term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you