One of its’, most important features is its’ proximity to transportation facilities including commuter rail, schools, shopping and recreation.
The report says, “It’s a great time to buy a Manassas 20110 home”.
- More homes for sale than in 2013 giving you a greater selection from which to choose
- Fewer homes sold than in 2013 improving your negotiating potential
- Prices trending up in last several months would indicate prices have stabilized
Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage cahange compared to the same month a year ago.
For the past six months
- the number of Manassas 20110 detached homes, townhouses and condominiums available to buy are considerable higher than they were for the same period in 2013
- that means a greater selection for buyers
Sold Listings Manassas 20110
- With the exception of detached homes in September unit sales have been lower than 2013 for several months for all three home types
- This continues to be good news for buyers in Manassas 20110
Average Sold Price Manassas 20110
- The average sold price has increased in Manassas 20110 over the past few months
- The time is ideal for Manassas home buyers to call me to discuss your plans to purchase
The Manassas figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Manassas home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you