Dumfries VA 22025 is located in the southestern section of Prince William County. Montclair is the largest residential community in 22025.
- On State Route 234 cross county 4 lane expressway
- 15 to 20 minutes to the Rippon Landing VRE commuter station
- 10 to 15 minutes toVDOT commuter lot at Route 234 and I-95
Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
- The number of Dumfries VA homes available for buyers has shown significant increases in the past several
- In contrast the number of sold Dumfries VA homes has decreased significantly
- The good news< for Dumfries VA homeowners is that the Average Sold Price of both detached homes and townhomes have remained stable
Active Dumfries VA Listings
Number of Dumfries VA Homes Sold
Average Sold Price of Dumfries VA Homes
The Dumfries VA figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Dumfries VA, Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.