About Saratoga Hunt, Woodbridge VA
Saratoga Hunt is a community of newer homes located on Minnieville just south of Cardinal Drive. The homes were built by Richmond American and are sited on lots ranging from 1/4 acre to 1/2 acre.
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at Dale Boulevard and Minnieville Road (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes from Saratoga Hunt
SCHOOLS and LIBRARIES
- See the Prince William County School Locator to obtain specific information regarding the schools for a specific address in Saratoga Hunt
- Dale City Neighborhood Library is located in the Center Plaza Shopping Center
- Chinn Regional Library less than 20 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is approximately 15 minutes from Saratoga Hunt. It features a Shopper’s Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City, Staples Center, Fortuna Cemter and Lake Montclair Plaza
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you