Wellington is an extremely convenient subdivision in the City of Manassas, VA. Since construction started in the 1992-1993 time frame there are no homes more than 18 years old. Its’ popularity is enhanced by the fact it is a beautifully maintained subdivision of both town homes and detached homes. Wellington has slightly more than 900 homes built by a variety of builders.
- Bus service to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at Manassas Mall approximately 15 minutes from Wellington
- Train service to Alexandria and Washington on Virginia Railway Express trains is available at the Manassas station. The Alexandria and Crystal City stations provide the ability to transfer to Metrorail for travel throughout the entire subway system.
Schools, Colleges and Libraries
- All City of Manassas public schools are fully accredited. There are 9 campuses - see Manassas Schools for more information and to locate a school.
- George Mason University Prince William Campus is within 15 minutes
- Bull Run Regional Library is approximately 10 minutes